24 jun 2013

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS FINALLY ANNOUNCED!

Hello KH-fans! About 14 days ago Square-Enix announced Kingdom Hearts 3. I saw the trailer and was just in shock that this was really happening. I mean, I had this image in my head of me being 30 years old and thinking what's the name of that kid again? But fear not, it's here and it's coming soon! And there is so much to find out, because from now on there will be a stream of info coming right at us. I think it's all part of the experience or rather the adventure. So that's why I named my blog 'Kingdom Hearts Adventure'.


ABOUT ME
For me the adventure started in 2002. It was November and I was snooping through the toy shop with my parents. I was only 10 years old at the time. Little did I know that my parents planned it all and had a surprise for me. A brand new game console! The mother of all consoles, the Playstation 2. Nowadays my little sis still uses the PS2 by the way. It should get a medal of honor for it's service. Anyway, clearly I was really really happy. And there it was, the big dilemma of which game I wanted to be included with my PS2. I had to choose between a Star Wars game and a weird looking game with, wait what? Disney characters? Fighting alongside Donald and Goofy against the evil heartless?? Too freaking awesome! I was sold at the moment I laid eyes on it. Actually I was a very big Star Wars fan, having light saber duels with my friends and stuff. Funny enough Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts are just a gummiship voyage away since October 2012. But something in me pulled me towards that game with it's Disney nostalgia. So I chose Kingdom Hearts and it had big impact. The story line pulled me in and I was literally tied to my PS2 for so many hours (the controllers were wired back then). It felt like a world you could escape in. A magical world with a great story of true friendship and helping others. Kingdom Hearts was never to lose my interest. I played Chain Of Memories on the GBA and back in 2006 the long wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 to finally hit the stores was over. The connection with Soras heart only got bigger and stronger now a whole new world was opened and new characters were introduced. And Sora grew older with me at the same time so it kinda makes it a coming of age story as well. Anyway the emotional connection to the whole franchise would not fade. So here we are 2013 and the wait has officially begun for Kingdom Hearts 3. It's the last part in the Xehanort-Saga and for me also it feels like a closure. Looks like my childhood (summer vacation) is.. over. But that's in the distant future so now let's forget about the melodramatic crap and let's get started!

ABOUT MY BLOG
My plan is to post a lot of graphical info, like screenshots, trailers, cool drawings and stuff to get more connected and to be kept busy with the whole waiting experience. I can't wait for milestones like a new trailer, Sora's new outfit and of course certain game-play announcements. It's gonna be so awesome. Occasionally I will post a small article but I am not planning on briefing every little interview as great sites like KH-Insider and KH-Ultimania already do. Got it memorized? So I hope you enjoy my blog and I wish you all an exciting waiting time! Here is my first post about KH3: Kingdom Hearts 3. I'll end with a quote: 

"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
 We pray for our sorrows to end,
 and hope that our hearts will blend.
 Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
 And who knows:
 starting a new journey may not so hard
 or maybe it has already begun.
 There are many worlds,
 but they share the same sky-
 one sky, one destiny." 

And so the adventure begins. See Ya!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...