24 jun 2013

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 REMIX - REDISCOVER THE MAGICAL STORY IN HD

It's already out in Japan but here in Europe we have to wait for 3 more months :( Also North America and Australia have to wait until September. I am talking about Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX, fully remastered in HD. The collection includes both KH Final Mix and KH Re:Chain Of Memories. And of course the HD cinematic story videos of the Nintendo-DS game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
I'm very excited because I haven't played all three of them! Well I played KH1 and the GBA version of KH:CoM but that was years ago. Now I finally get to play these games on my Full HD LED TV and my PS3. And finally see for myself why Days was such a emotional ride. It had to do something with ice-cream right? I can't wait, also I really think KH1 is the most magical chapter of the entire series. I mean, it all started there and I have these very good memories of it. And the Roxas-Xion part is the saddest part I guess. Okay but how much did the graphics improve actually? I have some screens for ya! And the E3 trailer of course:










It's sharper, it's brighter, it´s better. O yeah! I almost forgot, Trophies are included. That makes it even more fun to replay it. You will probably get an award for defeating Ansem or searching for all those motherf'ing dalmatians. Guaranteed hours and hours of game play. Okay that's it for today. See ya!

   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...