14 jul 2013

KINGDOM HEARTS ORIGINS - A NEW INTRODUCTION TRAILER

Hi guys! A while ago I blogged about 1.5, it's here: Rediscover the magical story in HD. A new trailer of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX has been released. It's an introduction trailer to the series. Discover the origins of Kingdom Hearts is what is says. They introduce Sora, Kairi and Riku while playing the all familiar song of Deep Jungle.
It does bring up a lot of nostalgia. I hope a lot of new fans get obsessed with Kingdom Hearts just like I am. I always wonder; what if I hadn't discovered Kingdom Hearts? Then there would have been so little time left this summer to even get outside my home and do other things than gaming! Like going to the beach and eating sea-salt ice cream. I'm joking, poor Roxas. Well I'm not in that situation though. It's a nice thought that the adventure isn't over yet. Although the waiting is long, it's also nice to know that there is an entire game in store for us. Okay let me try to get this trailer working for ya:


Welp, I also got some pics for ya guys:













Okay that's it for today. I hope more news will reach us soon, kupo! ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...