26 jul 2013

10th ANNIVERSARY WALLPAPERS

Hello Kingdom Hearts fans! The series is over 10 years old and that has to be celebrated. GanGan Comics, manga publisher of Square Enix, has released these great wallpapers created by Shiro Amano. The guy behind the Kingdom Hearts manga novels. Together they form a calender, spanning from August 2012 to August 2013. All twelve pages are fantastic and really cheerful.
I collected them all for you and they are available for download in 1280x1024. Just click the thumbnails to see them. Which one is the best? I like the Twilight Town gang in Roxas's room the most. By the way, do the Japanese start their year in August or am I missing something? 

 



August/September

September/October

October/November

November/December

December/January

January/February

February/March

March/April

April/May

May/June

June/July

July/August


So here you go guys. I hope you will enjoy these wallpapers. I keep looking forward for more news about Kingdom Hearts 3. But in the meanwhile I'll post awesome Kingdom Hearts stuff that will keep us occupied while waiting. I'll end with a quote from our hero:

"That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out." - Sora  

See Ya!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...